Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chapter 1-3 Vocab Animal Farm


Cynical- Bitterly mocking (I chose this picture because shows how a cynical person thinks)












Tyranny-absolute power,esp when used unjustly of cruelly(I chose this picture because Gaddafi is an example of a tyrant since he uses violence against his own)







Falter- waver in confidence;hesitate;fail ( I chose this picture because the Egyptian revolution never let their plan falter)









Pre-eminent-outstanding(Aphrodisias Temple is an example of a pre-eminent structure)









Vivacious-lively;spirited(Babies are an example of vivacious people)









Apathy- lack of interest or emotion(I chose this picture since it shows how apathy is actually portrayed)












Obstinate-Stubbornly inflexible(I chose this picture because it shows how a obstinate person would react to a situation)












Indefatigable-untiring;tireless( I chose this because Superman is never tired)


No comments:

Post a Comment