Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chapter 4-6 Vocab Animal Farm

Shrewd-astute;clever( I chose this pictures since the watches as the handle is very clever)








Perpetually- Continually (I chose this picture because toothache's cause perpetual pain)









Irrepressible-Impossible to control or restrain (I chose this image because a tank is almost impossible to stop)









Ignominious- Disgraceful;Shameful(I chose this picture since robbers should be put to shame and are also disgraceful to society.











Impromptu- not rehearsed;at spur of the moment( i chose this picture since in music improvisation is impromptu.












Posthumously-to occur after death.( I chose this picture since funerals occur after the death of a loved one)








Pretext- an excuse to do something or say something (I chose the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand since it was an excuse to start WW1)








Crucial-decisive or critical( I chose a picture of water since water is crucial for life)

No comments:

Post a Comment